What can Clinical Engineers do for you?
The World Health Organization (WHO) noted in 2018 that it is critical that “trained and qualified medical engineering professionals are required to design, evaluate, regulate, maintain and manage medical devices, and train on their safe use in health systems around the world.
This role is referred to as clinical engineering (CE), biomedical engineering (BE), and/or health-care technology management (HTM) dependent on regional terminology.”
Clinical Engineers enhance healthcare delivery by:
- - Assessing and managing your health technologies
- -Containing costs and increasing ROI in medical equipment
- -Improving patient and staff safety
- -Supporting clinical care-givers
- -Innovating new care processes
- -Optimizing digital medicine initiatives
- -Addressing regulation challenges