- Present platform for scientific exchange and review of global CE-HTM best practices;
- Achieve consistent Journal publication schedule;
- Present and encourage publication opportunity for young CE professionals; and
- Reach publication credentialing as judged by listing on major directories and rating of impact factor.
- Full Editorial Board and 100 reviewers recruited so far; “an unpublished profession”;
- Published Issues: March & October, 2018 (you will have to register at no cost first).
- 2019: 2nd Issue if Vol 1 GlobalCE Journal has published. Getting a lot of content steadily now, need more reviewers. Now have a plug-in on the website, so that as soon as papers are accepted, they can be viewed on-line! There will be a first time Editors meeting in Rome; hope to incorporate Fred Hosea’s idea to interview the authors and make a Blog about this work in the month following its being published. The top 3 papers in each topic area in ICEHTMC (hosted by AIIC) will be highly considered for publication. This offer is made to all other CE societies around the world as well; the top 3 papers from national conferences will be considered for publication if submitted.