Jitendar Sharma (AMTZ, India)
Adriana Velazquez (WHO, Switzerland)
Adrian Richards (Australia)
Zheng Kun (China)
Ledina Picari (Albania)
Dan Clark (UK)
Enhance CE-HTM professional exchange by facilitating CED involvement in global, regional, and country HT Events.
- Facilitate CED involvement in WHO’s 4GFMD https://www.who.int/medical_devices/global_forum/4th_gfmd/en/;
- Support WHO in their priority projects https://www.who.int/medical_devices/en/;
- Facilitate CED involvement in CED-endorsed Health Technology (HT) related Events throughout the year.
- Substantial CED involvement at 4GFMD – see https://ced.ifmbe.org/resources/scientific-papers.html
- CED assisted WHO with ILO global count of CE-HTM practitioners 2017-2018, see https://www.who.int/medical_devices/support/en/;
- European Regional CE Summit to be held in Rome on October 2019;
- CED leadership and faculty at 12+ Events from June - December 2018 on 6 continents.
- Adriana (WHO): to begin writing a regular column in Global CE Journal re WHO issues
- CED leadership and faculty at 12+ more Events in first half of 2019; see https://ced.ifmbe.org/events.html