Stefano Bergamasco (Italy)
Mario Castaneda (USA)
Andrea Garcia (Colombia)
Zheng Kun (China)
Luis Fernandez (Chile/Mexico) & Fabiola Martinez (Mexico)
Increase global CE-HTM recognition within the profession … with measurable internal impact.
- Create CED website with desired resources* for global CE-HTM community;
- Provide targeted growth of Health Technology (HT) contacts - from 160 countries in 2018 to 200 in 2019;
- Continue the CED annual global Awards program;
- Manage all CED projects via Asana with Dashboard (via Secretariat Kallirroi Stavrianou);
- Conduct Global CE Summits in coordination with biennial CE-HTM global Congresses, to drive global CED agenda and projects.
- Enhanced Website launched in April 2019; several CED Social Media sites launched in June
- Growth to 200-country CED HT contacts to date;
- Global Awards in 2018; process to be finalized in July 2019 to notify winners to join us in Rome
- Secretariat in partnership with project leaders 2018-2019 project tracking
- CED conducted Global CE Summits in 2015, 2017, with plans for 2019 Summit in Rome on 20 October
Enhanced CED Website objectives:
- Increase the number of worldwide societies affiliated to IFMBE-CED;
- Increase the number of worldwide CE academic programs;
- Increase the number of attendees to the biennial ICEHTMC;
- Increase the participation of key stakeholders in CE initiatives/projects;
- Increase the number of CEs answering the international survey on Body of Knowledge (BOK)/Body of Practice (BOP); and
- Get media attention to content delivered by CED, various forms of Social Media, etc.