Almir Badjnevic (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
Fabiolo Martinez (Mexico)
Ashenafi Hussein (IFMBE Working Group on African Activities, 7 countries)
Antonio Hernandez (USA)
- Tobey Clark (USA)
Develop appropriate relationships with other global organizations/entities to enhance CE-HTM recognition.
- Create alliances/partnerships with other relevant healthcare organizations to provide training, leadership, and to influence policy.
Alliances since June 2018:
- Global & national CE Events in Africa (7 countries), the Mediterranean (8 countries) and Europe including EPIG – EU Parliament, Australia, Latin America, Middle East, China, India’s WHO 4GFMD program for 90 countries, North America, and several societies.
- (2019): EAMBES; AAMI, PAHO, UNOPS; IUPESM. Several national CE-HTM meetings, see Events. Examples:
- PAHO: CED invited to attend their HTM meeting in Colombia in September and their HTR meeting in November in Costa Rica; possible joint PAHO-CED HTM seminar in early December 2019
- UNOPS and CED considering an HTM partnership in Haiti; possible national stakeholder meeting in 2019