M. Castañeda & F. Hosea
Tal David, MD, & Frank Zavisca MD, PhD (USA)
Jun Yoshioka & Keiko Fukata (Japan)
Jitendar Sharma (India)
Ricardo Silva (Venezuela/USA)
Embed innovation leadership principles in CED’s initiatives to enhance recognition, training, professional exchange.
- Identify and conduct best practice CE Innovation Leadership training globally;
- Connect global CE innovation projects to an Innovation Registry;
- Facilitate measurement of Clinical and Business outcomes of global CE Innovation projects.
- Have connected with Education/Training Project leaders to offer:
- Track 1 Healthcare Transformation Specialty Webinar on “Local and Global CE-IT in the context of HTA and HTM” led by Elliot Sloane and Ricardo Silva, on the PAHO Webex platform: on Friday, August 30th at 11 am New York time (Spanish) and Wednesday, 4 September at 12 noon New York time (in English)
- Track 2 CE Management and Success Stories (SS) Specialty Webinar to be scheduled later to provide a pilot of CE SS applied to a specific country, adapting existing CE relevant to that country in a MOH presentation, led by Mario Castaneda and Fred Hosea.