5th International Clinical Engineer and Health Technology Management Congress
The most important International Clinical Engineering event!
In 2015, members of the GCEA (Global Clinical Engineering Alliance) decided to pursue an international scope for sharing knowledge, networking with healthcare stakeholders, and promoting best practices.
After an innovative planning period and multiple meetings with international CE leaders, the International Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Management Congress was created to bring Clinical Engineering professionals and other stakeholders together in a worldwide event o for the following purposes:
• Showcase International CE Best Practices
• Propose New Working Methodologies and Innovative Technologies
• Promote a Friendly and Professional Space for Networking and Business Generation
• Invite Health Technology Vendors to Exhibit Their Newest Services and Products
• Introduce cross-discipline engagements.
Due to restricted global travel the global COVID-19 Pandemic, the organizing committee has decided to transform the 2021 ICEHTMC issue into a Free Virtual Event to facilitate maximum participation.
In the GCEA Website, you will find all the ICEHTMC materials and recordings for your professional benefit.