Coordinate all CED-related publications, with focus on the gold open access Global CE Journal.
1. Present platform for scientific exchange and review of global CE-HTM best practices;
2. Achieve consistent Journal publication schedule;
3. Present and encourage publication opportunity for young CE professionals; and
4. Reach publication credentialing as judged by listing on major directories and rating of impact factor.
1. Full Editorial Board and 100 reviewers recruited so far; “an unpublished profession”;
3. 2019: 2nd Issue if Vol 1 GlobalCE Journal has published. Getting a lot of content steadily now, need more reviewers. Now have a plug-in on the website, so that as soon as papers are accepted, they can be viewed on-line! There will be a first time Editors meeting in Rome; hope to incorporate Fred Hosea’s idea to interview the authors and make a Blog about this work in the month following its being published. The top 3 papers in each topic area in ICEHTMC (hosted by AIIC) will be highly considered for publication. This offer is made to all other CE societies around the world as well; the top 3 papers from national conferences will be considered for publication if submitted.