IFMBE – CED Award
This award recognizes an individual who has made outstanding regional or international contributions to the field of clinical engineering.
- Trained as a clinical biomedical engineer, clinical engineer, biomedical technician, or profession related to the fields of clinical engineering
- Extensive professional career in the clinical field, working in or for hospitals, medical institutions, national, regional and/ or international organizations
- Author or co-author of high-impact publications in clinical engineering (specialized journals, broadcast journals, relevant reports and reports, books or book chapters, etc.)
- Relevant regional, national and / or international contributions in clinical engineering
- Participation in the generation of international collaboration networks
- Awards, recognitions and mentions by official bodies
- Of the trajectory by the community (chapters, societies or instances related to clinical engineering) at the local, regional and / or international level
To nominate an individual for this award, please fill in this nomination form.
IFMBE CED Award: Nomination Form 2021
The IFMBE/CED Awards Committee announces a unique global opportunity to recognize outstanding clinical engineering individuals. To nominate an individual practicing in the clinical engineering field, please fill in this nomination form in English. An individual may be identified below for contact purposes: